My Liberal Pie Hole

Monday, December 19, 2005

the blah, blah, blahs

I am in a major funk. This time of year is the hardest. There is too much to do, and not enough time to do it. It leaves me frazzled with no time for my treadmill. I know, there should be no excuse when it comes to my health, but I am just worn out.

The catch 22 is that I would feel much better emotionally if I got my ass on that treadmill and ran all my stress out. I need to make time for it. It is my personal Prozac. I was going to run this morning, but when the alarm went off at 5 something, I was not having it. My body needed sleep. I would love to take a day this week and catch up on all my shit, but the boss is gone for 2 weeks, and that leaves me in charge. EEK! Talk about another stress factor!

So, I have only half of my shopping done, I am quickly running out of money to shop with, and I am short on time.

So, how are the rest of you coping?

4 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Blogger FINY said...

Drink heavily. I'm so stressed out by the holidays this year and that's the only way I've found to dull the pain :)

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger Liz said...

Oh, I drank this weekend. I actually end up being worse after the buzz wears off. Exercise and diet is the best thing for me.

I know, I am such a loser. I can’t even fully enjoy a good bender.

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger kimikokopuff said...

i agree, drinking is fabulous, sometimes i almost even wish i had a bit of that alcoholism thing. stress from the holidays sucks like nothing else.

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Esther said...

I've been in a different kind of funk, but the exercise keeps me going.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home