My Liberal Pie Hole

Monday, November 28, 2005

I hope everyone enjoyed all the turkey. T-day was a hit, and all 14 guests had a wonderful time. Now, it is time for the Christmas insanity to begin.

I don’t have much to say today, other than . . . . . (cue song “another one bites the dust")

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10239782/

Ah yes, once again the republicans are making too easy of a target. Did anyone else hear the Thanksgiving Day speech by Dubya? He sounded so beaten. It makes me a bit giddy. I guess we all have something to be grateful for.

May the force that guides the universe hear my prayer: please allow the neo-cons to continue to self destruct until election 2006.

Amen.

2 Comments:

At 5:36 PM, Blogger Meegan said...

Yippee, the liberal pie hole has finally opened! Keep it up!

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger Jack said...

"Tax Charge"

That's an awfully nice way of saying that he was taking bribes in exchange for defense contracts. Another way of describing it could be 'treason' which is why I think he plead guilty so quickly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home