My Liberal Pie Hole

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Volunteer Needed

Found this on the web, not sure who wrote it, but damn! It is so true! Read on:


George Bush has started an ill-timed and disastrous war under false pretenses by lying to the American people and to the Congress; he has run a budget surplus into a severe deficit; he has consistently and unconscionably favored the wealthy and corporations over the rights and needs of the population; he has destroyed trust and confidence in, and good will toward, the United States around the globe; he has ignored global warming, to the world's detriment; he has wantonly broken our treaty obligations; he has condoned torture of prisoners; he has attempted to create a theocracy in the United States; he has appointed incompetent cronies to positions of vital national importance.


Would someone please give him a blow job so we can impeach him?

6 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Blogger Liz said...

AH, I miss ya Bill!

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Meegan said...

Ha! Would you like to volunteer for that?

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger Liz said...

ME? Trust me, if I got anywhere near his wahoo, I would bite it off in retribution for him targeting my reproductive rights with his evangelical vengeance. Bastard.

 
At 7:19 AM, Blogger FINY said...

I would bite it off in retribution for him targeting my reproductive rights with his evangelical vengeance.

Best.Sentence.Ever.

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger Liz said...

Ok, first of all, I am like a squealy little girl just seeing that madman has stopped by my blog with a post!!!!!!! If no one here has even seen MM, go to his blog now! I could only hope to be as funny as this man.

Two ~ I like the new pick, FINY!

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger GodlessMom said...

His wahoo? (big grin!)

Bite it off!!! Go girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home