My Liberal Pie Hole

Monday, December 19, 2005

Is that clicking I hear?

Well, we all knew he was slime. We all knew he was despicable, wicked, shameful, vile and loathsome.

But this is disgraceful. The prez is tapping our phones without any legal justification.

And he is mad at the “liberal” press? Just how liberal are they? The New York Times sat on the story for a year! How is that a liberal media?

He calls it “shameful”. Well, since he is on my phone, he is on my internet, too. If you all don’t mind, I would like to address the President:

“No sir, you are shameful. How dare you erode what this country was built on. 229 years of history, a democracy that was never perfect, but always strove to be better, and you demolish this in four short years. You are the reason we are in harms way. You are the reason Iraq is now full of terrorists. You are the reason people now loose not only sleep at night, but loved ones in an unlawful act of aggression for oil! Shame on you, Mr. President.”

2 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Blogger FINY said...

Well, if you weren't on the FBIs watch list you are now :)

*Finy waves at the Federal Agent assigned to read Lizy's blog*

That said I agree with you completely.

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger Meegan said...

AMEN!! I am not at all surprised, either.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home