My Liberal Pie Hole

Friday, January 06, 2006

What is that smell?

Weird beard smells putrid today! This is the first time I have ever been in an enclosed space with him. It wasn’t BO. It was a combo of the smell of his breath and the rank of dirty sweaty frat house sheets that haven’t been changed in months! Ugh, I bet that was coming from his shirt! I bet he doesn’t wash it! It was like millions of dead skin cells rotting on cotton!

Gross, it was so sour, that I can still taste it in the back of my mouth where my nose meets my tongue.

Seriously, do not be surprised if I get sick.

6 Comments:

At 2:38 PM, Blogger Meegan said...

Thank you for sharing. Now I feel sick.

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger East Coast Teacher said...

LOL, I was going to say the same thing.

Seriously, that's nasty.

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger kimikokopuff said...

me too, thanks, b

maybe you can bring one of those car air fresheners to work and throw it at him

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Liz said...

K~ I wonder if Cindy has any of that "Navy Seal B-Gone" left that we used to use on that one trailer family. remember, like 6 years ago? they would come in, and the old woman smelled like cat shit?

ugh. It never did work on that "navy seal". what the hell was his name again?

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger kimikokopuff said...

lol...i'd forgotten all about navy seal b gone...

oh yes, the good old days, cat shit woman. yup, occasionally, they still come in.

lizy--how could you forget about good old mark?! remember when i 86'd his ass? that was a grand day.

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger Liz said...

yes, it was a grand day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home