My Liberal Pie Hole

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The soundtrack in my head

Well, right now I am singing to myself
“……… Start spreadin’ the news. I’m leavin’ today! I’m gonn-a be a part of it, New York, New York………”

And then it flips to
“….. New York, New York, it’s a wonderful town. The Bronx is up and the battery’s
down. People travel in a hole in the ground…..”

To
“…. N –Y-C! just got here this morning! 3 bucks, 2 bags, one me!
N-Y-C! I give you fair warning! You’re big, you’re bold! Too late! I’m sold! On good old N-Y-C...”

To (the big finale)

“….. Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow! You’re only a daaaaaaay aaaaaaaa
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!....”

Can you tell I am just a wee bit excited???

I will see you tomorrow, Meegan!!!!!! (Let’s hope my luggage does, too.)

3 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Blogger FINY said...

How is "No! Sleep! 'TIL BROOKLYN!" not on that soundtrack?! :)

So excited!!!

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Liz said...

that, and "City of Blinding Lights" by the best band ever, U2. it was written for you guys after 9/11.

 
At 5:03 AM, Blogger Meegan said...

I'm about to go pick you up!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home