My Liberal Pie Hole

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Kathi with and “I”, Dr. & Mrs. T, please skip this post.

I mean really. Stop reading right now.

You will not like it.

You have been warned.

Ok, to the rest of you, my wax girl has won the battle. I did the whole enchilada.

That is right: the Brazilian.

Now, my up-brining should keep me from sharing this with you. But my philanthropical nature tells me to share my experience with you.

Yes, it hurt like hell, but not as badly as I thought. And it was worth it. I love it. I won’t get into the details of why, but it has nothing to do with why members of the other sex would love it. It is AWESOME!!!!!!!

If you have the inkling, or have been leaning in that direction and were not sure whether to take plunge, I am here to tell you to do it. I am sorry I waited so long.

I am sorry if that was a bit much, but in the day and age where you can catch Sex and the City in syndication on TBS, I should be able to tell you that I waxed my beeve.

5 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Blogger kimikokopuff said...

oh my.

i mean seriously you're right, we talk about all this on tv and really, all this basically boils down to is human anatomy. but, see, i WANT the discussion of why you like it. you know me lizy, i tend to be a bit naive when it comes to some of these things.

tell me. tell me. tell me.

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger Meegan said...

Whoa, Nellie! Um, I guess that's all I will say about that.

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger FINY said...

I'm impressed! I'm too scared to get waxed in general (though I've always wanted too). I'm just such a wimp when it comes to physical pain!!!!

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger East Coast Teacher said...

Meegan - Ditto on that.

FINY - I hear ya. Me, too.

Lizy - I've thought about it, then thought about the pain factor, and decided against.

Waxing my eyebrows wasn't bad at all, but waxing my bikini line - and ALL of it, nonetheless - I'm still not sure if I could do it.

 
At 6:25 AM, Blogger Esther said...

I haven't done the whole "enchilada" though I've come close and chickened out in the middle. Maybe I'll suck it up one of these days and get it. I've been curious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home