My Liberal Pie Hole

Sunday, February 05, 2006

A Mixed Marriage

I have little time so I am gonna make this simple: I am an avowed Steelers fan living near Seattle. My husband has been a Seahawk fan his entire life. Today is the big day. If you had told me at the beginning of the season we would meet in the Super Bowl, I would have laughed in your face!
The sad thing is, part of me really wishes I could root for the hawks. But I can’t. I will be pulling for my men in black and yellow. However, if the Hawks win, I will have a ton of regional pride that the local team went the distance.
7 hours to go!

1 Comments:

At 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the Steeler fan. But for 3 good Steelers plays, a few bad call, and some dropped passes, the Seahawks could have won. But they didn't make the plays when they needed to, and the Steelers did. Again, congratulations.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home