My Liberal Pie Hole

Friday, September 22, 2006

Corn Dogs and Taffy!!!!!

Events for the coming weekend:

Tonight: pick the dog up from the vet and fork over a week’s pay (not joking about the cost. I would tell you how much, but then you would feel so badly that I make so little that you would send me donations, and I am not here to solicit your money).

Saturday morning: run on the treadmill then get all the unwanted hair ripped from my body. No one said making yourself pretty is a pleasant experience.

Saturday night: Puyallup Fair with hubby and dad. It is the Washington state fair, and an eating good time! I have to be careful; I do not want to put on all that weight again! But I do love a Krusty Pup. Mmmm!

Sunday: recover from the eating good time the night before by another trip to the treadmill, then football all day. I just love the fall!

What about everyone else?

***special note to Jack: you get the prize for being the first one to notice I am here again. How you doing? What is going on? I guess I could just read your blog, huh? I am so happy to be writing again.

Let me know when we need to throw our names in for the Democrat Presidential Primary. Who could resist the Green-Beer ticket????

1 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Blogger Jack said...

Hi Lizy,

We're not eligible (or at least I'm not) until 2012. I'll only be 34 in 2008. Interestingly enough I was just talking about this with my coworkers. One of the planks of my campaign is going to be the 4-day work week.

It's like we've already got the whole thing locked up. :)

As for the treadmill - good for you! I exercised more this summer than usual but still have way more gut than I'd like.

You should check out my new car. I started posting about her (Ivy) in August. Funnest car EVAH!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home