My Liberal Pie Hole

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Hello? Is this thing on????

Well, dear reader (I am convinced that there is only one of you) after many months of not writing, I am back. Where have I been? Let’s just say that the last 8 months have sucked unprecedented amounts of ass. There has been on heartbreak after another, and most of my life has been a trial. Do you have those days where you just think that god is fucking with you? Well, imagine it every day for weeks on end. I don’t want to get into the details; I would like to get passed them.

So, I am back. Did we all vote in the primaries? Here in Washington, you had to pick a party for the primary (but not in the actual elections this coming November). I see why we have to do this, yet I don’t know if I agree with it. I will have to wait and see. Hopefully, we will have a new majority leader in Congress in less than 2 months (Madam Clinton, you have the floor!). I think it is an attainable position of power for Hillary. I think it holds more sway than the presidency. It would give her enough leverage to bitch slap down some of the dumber things W has been able to get by with in the last few years. Maybe, just maybe someone will be able to hold him and all his little minions accountable. Someday.

Like a good little liberal, I go to bed every night and pray to the forces that drive the universe “Dear God, please send us someone elect-able with a spouse who keeps their trap shut. And please, God, PLEASE, don’t let us fuck this one up too!”

Well, back to the grindstone. My work phone is ringing, and this is an important call. . .
Talk to you all soon!

1 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Blogger Jack said...

Yay!

Lizy's back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home